The weather is still pretty bad here at Mahia, bad enough to not be able to film. So today I again went around to Nukutaurua and parked there on the side of the beach, overlooking where the Kurahaupo was wrecked.
I finished writing up the Nukutaurua post (now uploaded) and also the scripts I will use.
The forecast for tomorrow is that I will get a clear spell of weather until the evening. With a bit of luck (and sufficient preparation) I might get all my dialogue shot in one day.